Insulation Coordination Fundamentals
ArresterWorks' insulation coordination fundamentals webinar is a total of 11 hours separated into two and three hour sessions. The sessions will take place over consecutive weeks. Tentative dates for webinar are May 4,11,18, and June 1, 8, 2017, exacts dates will be coordinated according to the need of the majority of those signed up for the webinar.
What attendees will learn:
• Insulation Coordination Fundamentals
- Types of Studies and Objectives • Surge fundamentals:
- Lightning Surges
- Switching Surges
- rates of rise issues
• Transient models
- Transmission Lines
- Bus Work
• Basics of Station Modeling
- Converting one line drawings to models
• Basics of Line modeling and tower modeling
• Margin of protection fundamentals along with
insulation coordination fundamentals
• One of the following three Studies will be completed
- Station Study Using ATP
- Distribution System using ATP
- Transmission Line Study Using ATP
• All students should have working ATP, ATPDraw and XY-Plot packages
installed on their computers. Or your own transient software package
to run simulations on.
• Fast Internet line that can handle video conferencing.
• 2-3hour time slots once a week for 5 weeks.
• Time to do homework between sessions
Select button below to signup and pay for webinar
Contact: Jonathan.Woodworth@ArresterWorks.com. for questions.